Monday, August 29, 2016

Vampier Resoponse


I am not a very big fan of Vampire readings, but "Interview with a Vampire" was a very interesting look at Vampires. Considering that the vampires are not seen as the big ol’ monster. Also, there are a lot of movies and stories where the vampire is not really big and bad I enjoyed the way this story made the vampire seem.Another thing that I saw that I enjoyed was the language chosen.
" `You've saved her,' he whispered. `I. knew it. You left the window wide on her and her dead mother, and people passing in the street brought her here.' "
That line along with others you could almost sense a deep feeling in the words. It is almost sad and in a way heart warming. This also shows that the Vampire isn’t all that awful person that others think Vampires are.

“Interview with a Vampire” really showed me a different perspective of Vampires. Of course I’ve seen and read books where the Vampire isn’t the bad person. However, I think the way that this story was written and played out was really good in showing a unusual Vampire side.

No comments:

Post a Comment